LeAD Campus - Global leaders for Africa's development
- Hold an African nationality
- At least three years of higher education, five years of work experience with three years as a manager. Exemptions may be granted for entrepreneurs and applicants whose background, education and professional experience are determined to be relevant by the admissions committee.
- A professional development project.
- Currently employed person or entrepreneur with a consolidated project.
- All candidates must demonstrate professional proficiency in English or French (minimum B2 level). English-speaking candidates will also be selected on the basis of their curiosity towards the French-speaking world, and vice-versa. However interpretation services will be provided during the 3 on-site seminars.